Healthy Brownie Cookies
1 Serving: 74 Calories | 4g Fat | 11.2g Carbs | 1.7g Protein
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar of choice i used xylitol
- 2 Tbsp honey OR sticky sweetener of choice
- 4 tablespoons oil of choice i used avocado
- 2 eggs whisked OR flaxeggs
- 1 tsp instant coffee dissolved in 3 Tbsp hot water
- Optional: Chocolate chips
- - Sprinkle each cookie with desiccated coconut
- -Add 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
DARK & MILK
- -Add a mixture of dark and milk chocolate chips around 1/3 cup
- - Add1/3 cup white chocolate chips OR top with white chocolate buttons
- -Add 1/3 cup roughly chopped almonds
- -Top each cookie with 1-2 walnuts
- Nutritional facts for 'base' recipe can be found below without chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line and grease a baking tray
Mix all ingredients above in a bowl.
Spoon mixture onto the baking tray, and press down using fork forming a cookie shape
Bake in the oven until just cooked through ( takes between 10-12 mins).
Allow to cool, and store in an airtight container!