Single Serving Protein Cookie Recipe
The most delicious 4 ingredient high protein single serving protein cookie recipe! With hints of peanut butter, this vegan, oil free, low carb recipe is a delicious healthy alternative! Perfect for when the craving strikes, and you're looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth! Each cookie is around 17g protein, depending on the protein powder brand!
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder of choice
- 1 tsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 1/2-2 tbsp water or milk of choice *See notes
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips (optional but recommended!)
Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celisus.
Mix all ingredients for the cookie in a bowl.
Line a cookie tray, or oven proof plate with baking paper. Place your cookie dough onto it and press it down forming a cookie shape
Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cookie is golden. It should still be a little soft inside
Top with optional topping!
- Depending on the type or brand of protein powder you use, the amount of water/milk differs! I used pea protein powder which needed a full 2 tbsp. However, whey protein powder didn't even need water/milk. My suggestion would be to mix it without the water/milk first, then gradually add the water/milk (1/2 tbsp at a time) until it makes a nice thick cookie dough.
Calories: 150kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 17gFat: 9.1gFiber: 1gSugar: 1.7g