5 Ingredient Healthy Cookies
Quick, easy, packed with flavour! These cookies are only 5 ingredients, and 6 if you count in the topping!
- 1 cup oat flour i make my own by blending oats in a high speed blender until fine
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or granulated sugar of choice
- 2 tbsp oil of choice
- 1 tbsp milk of choice
- -1/4 cup dried cranberries
- -1/4 cup chopped medjool dates
- -1/8 cup chocolate chips
- -1/8 cup chopped hazelnuts
- smear peanut butter onto cookies after baking OR add 1/4 cup chopped peanuts for a crunch
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line and grease a roasting tray.
In a bowl, mix all ingredients above and add desired toppings!
Roll mixture into balls and place on the tray. Press down using fork forming a cookie shape
Bake in the oven until golden brown ( takes between 10-12 mins).
Allow to cool slightly before storing!