Pumpkin pie Bliss Balls for 50 Calories
Serving 1 ball: Calories: 39 | Carbohydrates: 7,4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0,8g
- 1 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp nut butter/seed butter
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice or cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Almond milk or milk of choice as needed i use around 2-3 tbsp
- Top each ball off with 2 raisins
- Roll each ball in desiccated coconut
- -Top each ball with an almond or peanut
- -Top each ball with 3 pumpkin seeds
- - Top each ball with 3- 4 mini chocolate chips
Combine ingredients above (for the bliss ball of choice) well in a bowl with hands until it forms a dough.
Wet hands in water and roll mixture into balls ( each ball should have around 1 tsp of batter).
Roll balls in optional toppings ( above)
Place in fridge and allow to set for a minimum of 1hr.
Store in an airtight container & enjoy