100 Calorie Cookies
6 of my favourite lower calorie chocolate chip cookies!1 Serving: 92 Calories | 4.9g Fat | 10.8g Carbs | 1.3g Protein
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup butter I used grassfed OR vegan butter spread
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
Choc-Chip ( around 95 cals)
- - Use 1/3 cup chocolate chips instead of 1/4
Choc- strawberry (Calories as below)
- -Top with 2-3 chopped strawberries cubes
Choc macadamia nut (Around 100 cals each)
- Top with 8 macadamia nuts chopped
Salted pretzel (Around 95 cals)
- -Top with 14g crushed pretzels
Cinna choc ( Calories as is below)
- -add 2 tsps cinnamon
Choc almond (Around 95 calories)
- -Top with 9 crushed almonds
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line and grease a roasting tray.
- In a saucepan melt butter over medium heat, and begin whisking. Stir as it bubbles for roughly 2 mins until butter begins to brown.Take off heat and set aside. ( be sure to watch this carefully as it can easily burn)
- In a bowl mix the baking soda, salt and oat flour. Using an electric mixer beat the butter, coconut sugar for roughly 1 min. Slowly add the vanilla and egg. Beat in the oat flour mixture, and lastly stir in chocolate chips. ( If you do not have an electric mixer you can just mix all ingredients into a bowl with a wooden spoon)
- Roll mixture into balls and place on the tray. Press down using fork forming a cookie shape
- Bake in the oven until golden brown ( takes between 10-12 mins).
- Allow to cool slightly before storing!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!