15 Calories or Less Protein Berry Gums
Serving 1 cube: Calories: 11,8 | Carbohydrates: 1,1g | Protein: 1,5g | Fat: 0,1 g
- ½ cup almond milk 125ml
- 4 tbsp gelatin powder
- 1 cup berries 100g
- squeeze of lemon
- 6-7 drops stevia OR sweetener of choice honey works well too!
- Place 4 tbsp gelatine in 1/2 cup almond milk and allow to sit until it starts to bloom (around 5 mins)
- In the meantime, on a stovetop on medium heat in a saucepan, heat up berries, lemon juice and sweetener of choice
- Place gelatine & almond milk mixture, and pour in the berry mixture in a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into an ice tray and top with optional toppings
- Allow to set in fridge for a minimum of 1 hour
COCONUT BERRY (around 14 cals)
- Dust gummies in coconut
BLUEBERRY (around 13 cals)
- Top each gummy with a blueberry
COCOA BERRY (around 15 cals)
- Top each gummy with 3 cocoa nibs
- recipe as is
BLACKBERRY (around 13 cals)
- Top each gummy with a blackberry
RASPBERRY (around 13 cals)
- top each gummy with a raspberry
Best stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!