150 Calories or Less Cheesecake Sandwiches
Serving 1 cookie sandwich: Calories: 105 | Carbohydrates: 9,3g | Protein: 5,2g | Fat: 4,7g
For the cookies:
- 100 g Oat flour 1 cup
- 50 g rolled or quick oats
- 1 egg
- 40 g granulated golden monk fruit sweetener OR any granulated sugar of choice like coconut sugar, xylitol etc.
- 2 Tbsp oil of choice i used avocado
- 3 Tbsp almond milk OR milk of choice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
For the filling
- 250 g SMOOTH fat free cottage cheese You can use chunky, but process it in a high speed blender to make it smooth
- 1/4 cup granulated monk fruit sweetener OR sweetener of choice- honey works great too
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
Choc-Chip (around 128 cals)
- – Place 1 tsp chocolate chips in each cookie sandwich
Nut butter (around 145 cals)
- -spread 1 tsp nut butter of choice inside cookie before placing cottage cheese filling
Raspberry (around 107 cals each)
- -Place 3-4 raspberries inside each cookie sandwich
Blueberry (around 108 cals each)
- -Place 3-4 blueberries inside each cookie sandwich
Vanilla (Calories same as original recipe)
- -Recipe as is
Lemon (Calories same as original recipe)
- -Add zest of one lemon into filling
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line and grease a cookie tray.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl for the ‘cookie’ recipe. Using a spoon, scoop out mixture onto the lined cookie tray. Press down using a fork or your fingers to form a cookie shape (I got around 20 cookies as i made my cookies nice and thin)
- Place in the oven and bake until golden brown (takes between 10-12 mins).
- While cookies are baking, place ingredients for the filling in a bowl and combine well.
- Once cookies are ready, take out and allow to cool. Cookies must be cooled fully before trying to add filling as filling will then melt!
- Pair up each cookie with a partner, and spread or pipe 1-2 tbsp filling onto one cookie. Top with desired toppings mentioned above, then place the second cookie on-top. Repeat until all cookies have fillings! (if you have any left over filling i like to enjoy it with some fresh fruit- a delicious high protein snack!)
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer!
Calories may vary according to brands of ingredients used.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!