2 Ingredient Healthy Gummies
The ultimate fruity jelly treat! 1 Serving: 18 Calories | 0g Fat | 1.9g Carbs | 2.7g Protein
- 1 cup fruit juice of choice
- 1 tbsp agar agar powder OR 3 tbsp pure Unflavoured beef gelatin powder
- OPTIONAL: A couple drops of stevia OR 2 tbsp honey for added sweetness I do not need this as i find it sweet enough, but my boyfriend loves it with honey
- I make 1 batch with strawberry juice and 1 batch with kiwi juice and fill 1/2 of each mould with one flavor and allow it to set then i pour the other flavor ontop. Also delicious with apple juice!
- Use 1 cup grape juice
- -1 cup yoghurt of choice I used strawberry
- -2 tbsp gelatin OR 1/2 tbsp agar agar
- - optional 1-2 tbsp sweetener of choice
- -Use 1 cup mixed berry juice
- -Use 1 cup of your favourite green juice
- -Use 1 cup of mango juice
- In a saucepan, bring juice and (if using)honey to boil.
- Add the agar agar powder or gelatin and be sure to whisk well until dissolved (around 1-2 mins).
- If using stevia, i like to add it and stir it in after the liquid has been boiled.
- Take off heat and pour liquid into desired moulds and place in fridge to set (around 30mins)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!