3 Ingredient Crunch Bars
Serving 1 bar: Calories: 61 | Carbohydrates: 6,2 | Protein: 1,4g | Fat: 3,9g
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chocolate nut butter can use plain nut butter, will just be less chocolatey
- – recipe as is
- -Top each bar with crushed almonds
WHITE CHOC CRUNCH
- -Top each bar with white chocolate chips
- -Top each bar with crushed macadamias
- -Top each bar with fresh raspberries
- -Top each bar with desiccated coconut
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler/ in the microwave ( 30 second intervals while stirring in between).
- Stir in nut butter into hot melted chocolate
- In a bowl combine puffed rice cereal and chocolate mixture
- Place in a lined brownie tin and store in the fridge or freezer & allow to set ( 4 hours in fridge, two hours in freezer)
- Slice into 16 bars and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!