35 Cals or Less Fluffy Snacking Pancakes
Serving 1 mini pancake: Calories: 33 calories | Carbohydrates: 3.7g | Protein: 1.1g | Fat: 1.5g
- 1 cup (120g) Oat flour
- 1 tbsp Oil of choice i used avocado
- 2 tbsp Low fat greek yoghurt
- 1 Egg
- 125 ml Almond milk
- 2-3 tbsp granulated sugar of choice I used golden monk fruit but xylitol, coconut sugar etc works well too!
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients above in a bowl.
- Using a non stick pan, line it with some oil spray/ place some oil in the pan. Spray heat durable cookie cutter with non stick oil spray as well.
- Place a heat durable cookie cutter on the pan and place 1 tbsp pancake mixture inside (I do NOT use plastic ones as they melt).
- Turn heat to a low heat – as you want the pancake to cook evenly, and cover with a lid.
- Leave to cook for roughly 3 mins, or until bubble start to form. Then using a flat pancake flipper or fork, flip it over to the other side until cooked golden brown. Once cooked through place on a plate and use a knife to cut pancake out of cookie cutter.
- Top each pancake with 1/4 segment strawberry.
- Top each pancake with sugar free maple syrup.
- Top each pancake with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
BLUEBERRY VANILLA (around 34 calories)
- Top each pancake with 1/2 tsp fat free greek yoghurt and 1 blueberry.
CHOCOLATE CHIP (around 35 calories)
- Top each pancake with sugar free chocolate syrup & 3 mini chocolate chips.
CINNA LEMON SUGAR
- Top each pancake with 1 tsp golden monkfruit or sweetener of choice, a squeeze of lemon and sprinkle cinnamon.
You may need to add more oil spray after each pancake is made
Best served hot, but also delicious made beforehand and warmed in the toaster!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!