4 Ingredient Fudgey Apple Pie Bars
Serving 1 bar: Calories: 128 | Carbohydrates: 8,6g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8,8g
- 2 cups apple puree or apple sauce 462g
- 1 cup nut or seed butter of choice
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 apple sliced in mini cubes optional
- coconut sugar or monk fruit to sprinkle on-top optional
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a brownie tin with oil/ baking paper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, and make sure everything is well combined.
- Pour batter into lined brownie tin. Top with additional apple pieces if desired as well as optional coconut sugar/monk fruit.
- Bake for roughly 15-18 mins, brownies should be underdone.
- Take out and allow to cool. Place in refrigerator to firm up for a minimum of 2 hours.
Best stored in an airtight container
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!