4 Ingredient No Bake Protein Balls
1 Serving: 83 Calories | 5.3g Fat | 5g Carbs | 4.8g Protein
- -1/2 cup nut butter of choice my personal favourite is crunchy peanut butter
- -2 Tbsp honey OR pure maple syrup
- -3 Tbsp protein powder of choice
- -1-3 Tbsp milk as needed depends on your protein powder that you're using
- -Roll bliss ball in crushed pistachios
CRUNCHY PB & CHOCOLATE
- - Use crunchy PB as your nut butter
- -Add1/4 cup chocolate chips
- -Use sunflower seed butter instead of nut butter
- -roll in optional sunflower seeds
VANILLA PB & CHOC
- - Use crunchy PB as nut butter
- -Add 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- - Dip balls in melted chocolate
- -Use almond butter as nut butter
- - Roll balls in desiccated coconut
- Combine ingredients above (for the bliss ball of choice) well in a bowl with hands until it forms a dough.
- Wet hands in water and roll mixture into balls.
- Dust balls in OPTIONAL raw cocoa, crushed nuts, desiccated coconut, goji berries etc. (my personal favourite is crushed roasted almonds)
- Place in fridge and allow to set for a minimum of 1hr.