5 Ingredient Breakfast Muffins
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup honey OR pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup nut butter of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- optional 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- - Add 1/3 cup choc chips
- -Top each muffin with small cubes of apples before baking
- -Add 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- - Tope each muffin with a banana coin before baking
- -Add 1/3 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line and grease a muffin tray
- Take one cup of oats and place in high speed blender and blend until its fine and forms a flour like consistency. Keep the second cup of oats as is.
- Mix all ingredients above in a bowl.
- Spoon mixture onto the muffin tray and top with desired toppings,
- Bake in the oven until just cooked through ( takes between 10-12 mins).
- Allow to cool, and store in an airtight container!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!