5 Ingredient Breakfast Oat Bars
1 Serving: 148 Calories | 7.1g Fat | 19.3g Carbs | 3.2g Protein
- 1 cup oat flour i ground oats in a blender until it forms a flour consistency
- 1 cup oats
- 3 Tablespoons oil of choice
- 6 Tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 3 Tablespoons nut butter of choice
- 1 egg OR 1 chia seed egg 1 Tbsp chia seeds +3Tbsp water
- Optional: 1 tsp cinnamon
- optional: dash of vanilla extract
CHOC NUT BUTTER: After baking smear chocolate nut butter of choice
Strawberry: Place chopped strawberries onto the mixture before baking
Raspberry: Sprinkle raspberries onto mixture before baking
PEACH CRUMBLE: Slice peach segments onto mixture before baking
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE: Top mixture with blueberries before baking
CHOC CHIPS: Add a handful of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line a brownie tin
- Combine all ingredients above in a bowl.
- Place batter in lined brownie tin, and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 8-10 mins until baked through
- Take out and allow to cool.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!