These mini pancakes are absolutely delicious! Made using oats, banana & eggs!Serving 1 pancake: Calories: 70 | Carbohydrates: 8 | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1,8g
- -1 banana
- -1/2 cup oats
- -1 Tbsp nut butter of choice
- -3 Tbsp protein powder of choice
- -1 whole egg + 1 egg white
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- -2-3 Tbsp milk of choice
- -Optional: 2 Tbsp sweetener of choice such as xylitol coconut sugar, honey etc.
- -Optional: dash of cinnamon & vanilla extract
PB & Chocolate
- Use PB as nut butter in base recipe
- Add 1-2 Tbsp chocolate chips AFTER blending
Maple & Pecan
- - Top with pure maple syrup
- -Add 1/4 cup crushed pecans to the mix AFTER blending
- -Use chocolate protein powder
- -Add 1-2 tbsp chocolate chips AFTER blending
Strawberries & honey
- -Top base mixture with strawberries and honey
- - Add 1-2 Tbsp chocolate chips to base recipe AFTER blending
- -Add 1 tsp cinnamon to base mixture
- -Top with banana coins & honey
- Place all ingredients mentioned above in a high speed blender and blend on high until fully combined and there are no more oat granules. Add milk as needed (depending on your protein powder), it should form a nice thick batter that is a little runny.
- Using a non stick pan, line it with some oil spray/ place some oil in the pan.
- Turn heat to a low heat- as you want the pancake to cook evenly
- Place around 2 tbsp batter into pan and spread out evenly forming a pancake shape.
- Leave to cook for roughly 3 mins, or until bubble start to form. Then using a flat pancake flipper or fork, flip it over to the other side until cooked golden brown. Once cooked through place on a plate. *You may need to add more oil spray after each pancake is made
- Best served hot, but also delicious made beforehand and warmed in the toaster!