7 Calorie Sour Gummies
Serving 1 cube: Calories: 7 | Carbohydrates: 1,6g | Protein: 0,4g | Fat: 0 g
- 3 medium granny smith apples
- 2 lemons juice of 2 lemons
- 4 tbsp gelatine powder
- ½ cup +2 tbsp water
- Optional: a couple drops stevia to taste
- In a high speed blender core and (optional)peel the apples. If using other fruits/ veg, add into the blender as well.
- Place lemon juice, 2 tbsp water & stevia (if using) inside. Blend until it forms a liquid.
- Add your gelatine powder to the apple juice mixture and let it sit to allow it to bloom (5 mins)
- In the meantime, heat up 1/2 cup water and turn off just as it starts to boil. Once warmed, pour over your bloomed gelatine mixture in the blender and blend until fully incorporated.
- Pour into mini moulds
- Allow to set in fridge for a minimum of 2 hours
VEGAN (around 6 cals each)
- replace gelatine powder with 2 tablespoons agar agar
- Recipe as is
KIWI APPLE (cals as is)
- replace one of the apples with 2 peeled kiwi fruits
APPLE GREEN TEA (cals as is)
- Add 1 tsp matcha green tea powder
LIME CUCUMBER (around 6 cals)
- Use lime juice instead of lemon juice
- replace 1 apple with one cup cucumber
APPLE SPINACH (cals as is)
- add a handful of spinach
Best stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!