Banana Breakfast Muffins
1 Serving: 75 Calories | 3.2g Fat | 10.3g Carbs | 1.3g Protein
- 5 small bananas OR 3 large bananas
- 1.5 cup oat flour
- 1 egg OR flaxegg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 4 Tbsp oil of choice i used avocado
- 1/4-1/2 cup granulated sugar of choice depends how sweet you like it, i like monk fruit
- 1 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp nutmeg, 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Recipe as is
- Add 1/4-1/2 cup shelled pumpkin seeds into the batter
- Add 1/2 cup blueberries into the batter
- Add 1/4-1/2 cup roughly chopped almonds to the batter
- Add 1/4- 1/2 cup chopped shelled pistachio
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a muffin pan with oil/ non-stick muffin cups.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl for the 'base' recipe, then stir in added extras according to the flavour of choice
- Pour batter into the muffin tray, and top with extra toppings if desired
- Bake for roughly 10-15 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!