Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Muffins
Serving 1 muffin: Calories: 85 | Carbohydrates: 17g | Fiber: 1,2g | Total Sugars: 0,9g | Protein: 2,6g | Fat: 3,7g
- 2 cups (208g) oat flour
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sweetener of choice I used Monk Fruit
- 1/2 cup (74g) blueberries
- 2 tbsp oil of choice
- 1/4 cup (62g) plain yoghurt OR coconut yoghurt if vegan
- 1 cup milk of choice I used almond
- 1 egg or chia seed egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
CHOCOLATE CHIP BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- 1/8 cup (28g) Chocolate chips of choice 94 calories per muffin
ORANGE BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- 2 oranges zest
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- 2 lemons zest
STRAWBERRY BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- 1/2 cup (76g) finely chopped strawberries 87 calories per muffin
- 1/2 cup (54g) finely diced apple 87 calories per muffin
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line a muffin pan with oil/ non-stick muffin cups.
- Mix all dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Combine all your wet ingredients in a separate bowl
- Mix your wet ingredients into your dry until just combined. Stir in (optional) added extras according to the flavour of choice
- Pour batter into the muffin tray, and top with extra toppings if desired
- Bake for roughly 12-15 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!