Best served with some iced milk and a cup of coffee!
- 1 & 3/4 cup oat flour I make my own by blending oats in a high speed blender until extremely fine
- 1/3 cup nut butter of choice OR seed butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar of choice i like monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp oil of choice OR milk of choice
- pinch of salt
- Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips to the mixture
- Add 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Add 3 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Add 1 tsp instant coffee dissolved in 3 tbsp hot water
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Use peanut butter as the nut butter
- optional: Add 1/2 cup chopped peanuts and/or chocolate chips
- Use almond butter as the nut butter
- Add optional 1/2 cup whole or chopped almonds and/ or chocolate chips
- Add 1/2 cup raw cocoa nibs AFTER baking the crumble
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients except for nut butter, oil , sugar & chocolate chips/cocoa nibs . Mix well with a wooden spoon and set aside.
- On stovetop, head the nut butter, oil and granulated sugar on medium heat until just melted and combined. Take off heat and gently stir into the mixture set aside.
- Spread the crumble mixture evenly on a lined oven tray. Bake for roughly 10 mins until edges start to brown. Take out oven and mix crumble with a spoon. Place back into oven and bake until golden brown and toasted.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Once cooled, break into granola clusters OR crumble and stir in chocolate chips or cocoa nibs
*Store in an airtight container to preserve freshness.
**Take note to watch the crumble as it burns very quickly.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!