Brownie batter baked oatmeal
Serving 1 bowl: Calories: 302 | Carbohydrates: 57,8g | Fiber:10,9g | Total Sugars: 0,7g | Protein: 14,5g | Fat: 7,3g
- 1/4 cup cooked black beans 43g
- 1/3 cup instant or rolled oats 52g
- ½ tbsp cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice I used monk fruit
- 1 tsp peanut butter Can subs with any nut or seed butter of choice
- 1/8 cup almond milk or milk of choice 31ml
- 1/4 cup water 63ml
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a high speed blender- combine your black beans, water, almond milk, cocoa powder, granulated sweetener & peanut butter until smooth.
- Pour into an oven proof bowl, and stir in your oats combining well.
- Place bowl in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until the top has slightly browned. The inside should be underdone and a toothpick should not come out clean.
- Take out and top with some optional toppings such as yoghurt, coconut, strawberries, blueberries or raspberries