Combining my two favourites, brownies and cookies!The most delicious brownie cookies that are just absolutely delectable. Best served warm straight out the oven – with a warm glass of milk. I like to add vanilla and some Stevia in my milk to give it that extra flavour. Highly recommend if you are a cookie and brownie fan!
- 1 cup oat flour/spelt flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar OR granulated sugar of choice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 tbsp oil of choice I used avocado
- 1/4-1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Line a cookie baking tray with baking paper and wet hands and roll mixture into small balls.
- Place them on the baking tray and flatten with a fork to make small cookies (roughly 2 cm each).
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for roughly 8-10 mins, until slightly golden and slightly underdone.
- Set aside, and allow to cool. Cookies will slightly harden.
*CALORIES: roughly 95 calories per serving, may vary with ingredients used. Store in an airtight container to preserve freshness.