No flour, No refined sugar, No grains, but all the flavour! A decadent, brownie muffin!1 Serving: 104 Calories | 5.2g Fat | 13g Carbs | 2.6g Protein
- 145 g quinoa flour
- 160 g butternut puree OR mashed banana
- 35 g roughly chopped nuts
- 3 eggs OR 3 flax eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1/2 cup +2 tbsp granulated sugar of choice i used coconut sugar
- 8 Tbsp cocoa
- 4 tbsp oil of choice i used avocado
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- -Recipe as is
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK
- -Recipe as is but you may want to add an extra handful of chocolate chips 😉
- -Use pecans for the 35g of roughly chopped nuts
- -Replace 35g chopped nuts with 35g desiccated coconut and top with extra
- - Use almonds as the 35g chopped nuts
- TO BE ADDED AFTER RECIPE HAS BEEN BAKED
- -Top with 1 tbsp tahini
- -1.5 tbsp pure maple syrup OR honey
- -1 tsp hot water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a muffin pan with oil/ non-stick muffin cups.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl for the 'base' recipe, then stir in added extras according to the flavour of choice
- Pour batter into the muffin tray, and top with extra toppings if desired
- Bake for roughly 10-12 mins, muffins should be a slightly underdone.
- Take out oven and allow to cool, before transferring into an airtight container. Store in fridge overnight to firm up and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!