Caramel Popcorn Bars
Serving 1 bar: Calories: 34 | Carbohydrates 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1,8g
- 4 cups air popped popcorn popped (i pop mine by placing kernels in a bowl in the microwave and cover it with a plate, or alternatively you could pop them on the stovetop with a little oil)
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk reduced fat
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp gelatine powder optional
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
M & M’s (around 46 cals)
- – Top each square with 4 M & M’s
CHOC CHIP ( around 47 cals)
- -Top each square with 5 chocolate chips
ALMOND CRUNCH (around 42 cals)
- -Top each square with one crushed almond
- -Top each square with melted chocolate
PB CARAMEL (50 cals)
- -Top each square with 1 tsp crushed peanuts
SALTED PRETZEL (45 cals)
- -Top each square with 1 crushed pretzel
- Place gelatin, coconut milk, honey & peanut butter in a high speed blender and blend until fully combined.
- Place air popped popcorn in a bowl, and pour over PB coconut mixture. Using a spoon mix until combined well.
- Line a brownie tin with baking paper and press popcorn mixture into the brownie tin.
- Top with desired toppings (above)
- Place in freezer and allow to set for a minimum of 4 hours. Slice into 18 squares
- Best stored in an airtight container in freezer.