Chewy Almond Butter, Oatmeal & Vanilla Cookies
For those of you who love chewy cookies, this one is for you. These were just so delicious, with a bit of a crunch on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside.There is nothing better than a chewy cookie, after a long day at work. These cookies are enough to make anyone smile, and are so decadent minus all the nasties.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup quick oats I used gluten free
- 2 tbsp almond butter heaped
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp pure 100% maple syrup
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined (the batter tastes bomb too by the way, I usually lick the spoon clean)
- Spoon onto cookie tray and press down with a fork to form cookie shapes
- Place tray in oven and bake for roughly 8 mins until slightly golden and slightly underdone.
- Allow to cool for a minimum for 10 mins before removing them from the tray as they will form up when cooling
- Store in a airtight container to maintain freshness or in a cookie jar!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!