Chewy Protein Cookies
NO protein powders required!1 Serving: 106 Calories | 208g Fat | 15.7g Carbs | 4.7g Protein
- 1 1/2 cups chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs OR 2 flax eggs
- 1/3 cup oil of choice
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar of choice coconut sugar, xylitol etc
- 2 tbsp honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- -Recipe as is
- -Top each cookie with a sprinkle of desiccated coconut
- -Add 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- - Add 1/4 cup crushed hazelnuts OR any nut of choice
- -Top each cookie with 1-2 fresh blueberries before baking
- -Add 1/4 cup crushed pecans
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line and grease a baking tray
- Mix all ingredients above in a bowl.
- Roll mixture into balls and place on the tray. Press down using fork forming a cookie shape
- Bake in the oven until golden brown ( takes between 8-10 mins).
- Allow to cool, and store in an airtight container!
Calories may vary according to brands of/ and ingredients used.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!