Choc Peanut Butter Cookie
For all you peanut butter lovers, this is a decadent chocolate chip peanut butter cookie with a super crumbly like texture! An absolute MUST!Recipe can be found BELOW!⠀
- 1.5 cup Oat flour
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar OR granulated sugar of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup oil of choice I used avocado
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Handful or more or chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Divide the dough into small batches, and roll out on a floured surface. Roll out dough to desire thickness and using a cookie cutter cut out desired shapes.
- Line a cookie baking tray with baking paper and bake cookies for roughly 8-10 mins depending on thickness.
- Set aside and allow to cool. The cookies should harden.
Store in an airtight container to preserve freshness