Christmas Cookie Cereal
Serving: Calories: 187 calories | Carbohydrates: 22.3g | Protein: 5.1g | Fat: 8.5g
- 2 cups oat flour 220g
- 1/4 cup +2 tbsp granulated sugar of choice 52g
- 1 egg
- 60 ml milk of choice
- 30 ml oil of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
MILK CHOC GINGERBREAD
- Top each cookie with milk chocolate chips
- recipe as is
- Top each cookie with 1 dried cranberry
DARK CHOC GINGERBREAD
- Top each cookie with dark chocolate chips
- Top each gingerbread with a slither of almond
- After baking before serving drizzle with some honey
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a cookie tray with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients above in a bowl and mix well
- Divide the dough into small batches, and roll out on a floured surface. Roll out dough to desired thickness and using a cookie cutter cut out mini gingerbread men or stars. I prefer thin gingerbread men so like to keep it thin.
- Place desired toppings on gingerbread men before baking.
- Line a cookie baking tray with baking paper and bake cookies for roughly 8-10 mins depending on thickness.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container to preserve freshness, best served with some cold milk!