Christmas Protein Bars
- 200 g oat flour
- 200 g nut butter
- 50 g protein powder of choice I used chocolate
- 3 tbsp honey
- 50-100 ml milk of choice
- -Top each one with some melted milk chocolate and two chocolate buttons
- -Top each one with some melted dark chocolate
- -Use hazelnut butter as the nut butter
- -Top with optional melted chocolate and hazelnuts
- -Top with strawberry pea protein powder mixed with yoghurt until it forms a thick base
- -Use almond butter as the nut butter
- -Top with crushed hazelnuts
- -Top with peanut butter
- Place all ingredients for the base in a bowl and combine well until a dough forms. Add milk bit by bit to see how much is needed ( different protein powders need different amounts). Mixture should form a firm dough, so take care not to add too much milk.
- Divide dough and roll out until roughly 1 cm thick. Using a gingerbread man cutter, cut out dough and put aside.
- Top with toppings desired!
- Place in fridge and allow to set for a minimum of 1 hour!
- *Best stored in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!