Cookie Dough Bites
Serving 1 piece: Calories: 30 | Carbohydrates: 4,5 | Protein: 1,2g | Fat: 0,6g
- 1,5 cups oat flour 225g
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree 120g
- 1/3 cup granulated monk fruit OR granulated sweetener of choice
- 100 ml almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tbsp nut butter of choice
- 1/8 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Omit chocolate chips and dust over some cocoa powder over the balls after rolling
BLUEBERRY (around 28 cals per serve)
- replace choc chips with 1/4 cup blueberries
CINNAMON (cals as is)
- Add 1 tbsp cinnamon
PEANUT BUTTER (cals as is)
- Use crunchy PB as nut butter of choice
RASPBERRY (around 28 cals per serve)
- choc chips with 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
CHOC CHIP (cals as is)
- recipe as is!
- Combine ingredients above (for the bliss ball of choice) well in a bowl with hands until it forms a dough. Cover and place in the fridge to firm up for one hour.
- Wet hands in water and roll mixture into balls.
- Place in fridge and allow to set for a minimum of 1hr.
*Calories may vary according to brands and types of ingredients used.