Cookies for Less Than 40 Calories
Serving 1 cookie: | Calories: 36 | Carbohydrates:3,9g | Protein: 1,5g | Fat 1,7g |
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup nuts of choice peanuts, almonds etc.
- 4 Tbsp granulated stevia
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- – top each cookie with 1/2 a crushed cashew & 1 chocolate chip chopped
- -Top each cookie with 1 peanut
- – Top each cookie with two raisins
- -recipe as is
- – Top each cookie with 1 choc chip & 1/2 a crushed almond
- Top each cookie with 2 crushed chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line and grease a roasting tray.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender until well combined
- Using a teaspoon scoop from the batter and roll into a ball and place on the tray. Press down using fork forming a cookie shape. Repeat until batter is finished. Top with desired toppings
- Bake in the oven until golden brown ( takes between 10-12 mins).
- Allow to cool slightly before storing!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!