Cranberry, Coconut & Macadamia Christmas Cookies
Crunchy on the outside, and soft and chewy on the inside! These are a must make for the festive season. Truth be told, I make these even when its not Christmas. They are one of my favourite cookies that don’t involve chocolate or chocolate chips! Highly recommend if you are a cranberry lover.
- 2 cups oat flour I used GF
- 1 cup oats I used GF
- 2 tbsp macadamia butter
- ½ cup 100% pure maple syrup
- ½ cup avocado oil/coconut oil
- ¼ cup milk of choice I used almond
- ¾ cups dried cranberries
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place on a cookie tray in desired shape!
- Bake at 180°C for roughly 15 mins until golden brown but still a bit soft.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!