Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
For all of you who prefer a crisp cookie texture, these are for you!This is for all the people out there who prefer crispier cookies, as opposed to soft and chewy. If you're a soft-baked type, then this is not for you and i have a soft baked recipe that can be found here. Although im a soft baked girl at heart, this honestly taste decadent.
- 1.5 cups oat flour i make my own by blending rolled oats in a high speed blender until it forms a flour consistency
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg OR 1 flax egg if vegan
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar OR granulated sugar of choice
- 2 Tbsp oil of choice I used avocado oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp milk of choice i used almond
- A handful or two or you favorite chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Divide the dough into small batches, and roll out on a floured surface. Roll out dough to desire thickness and using a cookie cutter cut out desired shapes.
- Line a cookie baking tray with baking paper and bake cookies for roughly 8-10 mins depending on thickness.
- Set aside and allow to cool. The cookies should harden.
Store in an airtight container to preserve freshness