Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Serving 1 cookie: | Calories: 75 | Carbohydrates:11g | Protein: 1,7g | Fat: 5g |
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar of choice i love monk fruit
- 1/4 cup oil of choice i use avocado
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4-1/2 cup chocolate chips
- – Sprinkle each cookie with crushed almonds
- -top each cookie with 1 macadamia cut in half
- -Top each cookie with one cashew halved
- – Top each cookie with 1 chopped walnut
- -Top each cookie with some crushed pistachios
- -recipe as is
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line and grease a baking tray
- Mix all ingredients above in a bowl.
- Spoon mixture onto the baking tray, and press down using fork forming a cookie shape
- Bake in the oven until just cooked through ( takes between 8-10 mins).
- Allow to cool, and store in an airtight container!