Flourless Chocolate Brownies
1 Serving: 132 Calories | 9.1g Fat | 8.4g Carbs | 2.4g Protein
- 110 g dark chocolate melted
- 100 g almond flour OR 100g hazelnut flour pulse hazelnuts in a high speed blender until it forms a fine flour
- 4 whisked eggs
- 60 g granulated sugar of choice i used xylitol
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 40 ml hot water with 1 tbsp coffee
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp nut butter of choice I used hazelnut butter which was SO yum, but almond/ peanut / macadamia works well too
- 3.5 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp maple syrup/ honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
SALTED CARAMEL: Top it off with some home-made salted caramel sauce,
- 5 tbsp coconut oil
- 7 tbsp maple syrup OR honey
- 3 Tbsp coconut sugar OR granulated sugar of choice
- pinch of sea salt
- -Place all ingredients in a saucepan on medium heat and allow to bubble. Make sure you are mixing the mixture constantly until it begins to thicken slightly. Take off and allow to cool.
CASHEW: Top each brownie with 1 cashew nut before baking
BLUEBERRY: Top each brownie with some blueberries & frosting
ALMOND: Top each brownie with 1 almond
WHITE CHOC: Add 1/4 cup white chocolate chips to batter ( i used a raspberry white choc)
DOUBLE CHOC: Add frosting to brownie!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line a brownie tin
- Combine all ingredients for brownie (base)above in a bowl.
- Place batter in lined brownie tin, and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15-20 mins until just underdone (toothpick should come out slightly crumbley)
- Take out and allow to cool.
- -Warm the coconut oil in a pan on the stove and allow it to melt.
- Add in the nut butter and take off heat. Stir in the raw cocoa, maple syrup and vanilla.
- -Pour glaze over brownies and enjoy!!
- Store in an airtight container
- *Best served warm!