Flourless Fudgey Nutella Brownies
Serving 1 brownie: | Calories: 100 | Carbohydrates: 6,3g | Protein: 3,6g | Fat: 7,8g |
- 100 g hazelnuts OR almonds ground place nuts in a high speed blender and blend until it makes a flour like consistency
- 45 g cocoa powder
- 80 ml hot water with 1 tsp instant coffee dissolved
- 2 mashed avocados 170g
- 110 g granulated sugar of choice i used xylitol but coconut sugar is yum too!
- 4 eggs
- 50 g dark chocolate melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- – Top each brownie with 2-3 raspberries before baking
- -Add 1/4-1/3 chopped hazelnuts
- -Add 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips OR after baking melt milk chocolate as a topping
- – Top each brownie with 1 tsp PB
- -Grate the rind of one orange and add to batter
- -Top with 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Line a brownie pan and preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Place eggs in an electric mixer bowl and beat on high for roughly 5 mins until fluffy.
- Add in the granulated sugar of choice.
- In another bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients. Using a spatula, slowly mix in the egg mixture bit by bit into the dry mixture, combining well.
- Pour mixture into lined brownie pan and bake in the overn for 15-20 mins until slightly under
- Take out and allow to cool before attempting to cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in fridge or freezer!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!