Fluffy Christmas Pancakes
Serving 1 mini pancake: Calories: 33 calories | Carbs: 3.7g | Protein: 1.1g | Fat: 1.5g
- 1 cup oat flour (120g)
- 1 tbsp oil of choice avocado
- 2 tbsp low-fat greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk 125ml
- 2-3 tbsp granulated sugar of choice
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix all ingredients above in a bowl.
- Using a non stick pan, line it with some oil spray/ place some oil in the pan. Spray heat durable cookie cutter with non stick oil spray as well.
- Place a heat durable cookie cutter( i do NOT use plastic ones as they melt) on the pan and place 1 tbsp pancake mixture inside.
- Turn heat to a low heat- as you want the pancake to cook evenly, and cover with a lid.
- Leave to cook for roughly 3 mins, or until bubble start to form. Then using a flat pancake flipper or fork, flip it over to the other side until cooked golden brown. Once cooked through place on a plate and use a knife to cut pancake out of cookie cutter.
- *You may need to add more oil spray after each pancake is made
- Best served hot, but also delicious made beforehand and warmed in the toaster!