Fudgey Brownies from a Can
Serving 1 brownie: Calories: 53 | Carbohydrates: 3,6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g
- 1 can drained black beans 250g black beans
- 1/3 cup oat flour 33g
- 4 Tbsp cocoa powder 25g
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp oil of choice
- 1/3 cup granulated monk fruit OR granulated sweetener of choice 64g
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- add 2 tbsp choc chips to the recipe
- Top each brownie with icing made from 2 tbsp cocoa powder and 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar and 1 tbsp water
- Top each brownie with 1/2 a cashew nut
- Top each brownie with 1 raspberry
- Add zest of 1 orange to batter
- Add a sprinkle of sea salt to brownies
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a brownie tin with oil/ baking paper
- Place beans, egg, oil and vanilla in a high speed blender and puree until smooth.
- Mix in all other ingredients.
- Pour batter into lined brownie tin.
- Bake for roughly 20 mins, until brownies are just cooked through.
- Take out and allow to cool.
Best stored in an airtight container
*Calories may vary according to ingredients & brands used!