Grain Free Cookie Cereal
Serving 1 bowl: Calories: 318 | Carbohydrates: 15,4g | Protein: 9,4g | Fat: 25,8g
- 1,5 cups almond flour 178g
- 1/2 cup toasted desiccated coconut 38g
- 4 Tbsp monk fruit sweetened maple syrup OR any sticky sweetener of choice pure maple, honey etc.
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbsp nut butter of choice
- 1 egg OR flax egg if vegan
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- -Add extra chocolate chips
- -Recipe as is just add 1 tsp cinnamon
- – use cashew butter as nut butter
- -add optional added cashew as topping
- -Use pecan butter as nut butter
- -add optional added pecan nut as topping
- -Use almond butter
- -Top with crushed almonds
- -Use hazelnut butter as nut butter
- -Top with optional hazelnuts
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl stirring in chocolate chips last.
- Line a cookie baking tray with baking paper and roll mixture into tiny balls (around 0,5 cm each).
- Place them on the baking tray and flatten with a fork to make small cookies.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for roughly 8- 10 Mix until golden brown.
- Set aside and allow to cool. The cookies should harden.
- Divide cookies into an even batch of 6 servings.
- Store in an airtight glass container to keep cookie cereal fresh! Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!