Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Ideas
Serving 1 cookie: Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.4 g | Protein: 2,8 g | Fat: 3.5g
- 1 can chickpeas drained & blended until smooth 240g
- 2 cups oat flour 200g
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice 122g
- 1 egg OR chia egg 1 tbsp chia seeds mixed with 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice Golden mink fruit for 0 cals, xylitol, coconut sugar etc.
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips 90g
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1-2 Tbsp milk of choice
- pinch of salt
- – Use 45g dark choc chips and 45 g milk choc chips
- -Top each cookie with crushed hazelnuts
- – Top each cookie with crushed cashew nuts
- -recipe as is
- – Top each cookie with a sprinkle of sea salt
- Top each cookie with some desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line and grease a roasting tray.
- Place all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a food processor or high speed blender, adding milk as needed, until well combined. If your blender is too small for this, you can just puree the chickpeas with eggs & milk then add it to your dry ingredients and mix it with your hands/spoon. Texture should become a nice thick dough.
- Form 30 balls from the cookie dough and place on tray. Press down using fork forming a cookie shape. Repeat until batter is finished. Top with desired toppings
- Bake in the oven until golden brown ( takes between 10-12 mins).
- Allow to cool slightly before storing!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!