Healthy Choc Chip Milk Cups
Cookies and milk? Need i say more!
- 1.5 cups oat flour i make my own by blending rolled oats in a high speed blender until it forms a flour consistency
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg OR 1 flax egg if vegan
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar OR granulated sugar of choice
- 2 Tbsp oil of choice I used avocado oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp milk of choice i used almond
- 1 slab dark chocolate for melting
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl ( EXCEPT for the slab of dark chocolate).
- Divide the dough into small batches, and roll out on a floured surface. Depending on if you like thin or thicker cookie cups, roll it out to desired thickness (Bare in mind that it will rise)
- Line a muffin tin well with oil spray OR place on stick baking paper cups inside.
- Cut out large circles (or you can do it by freehand) and fold over one of the muffin tin holes, making sure to press down and cover the muffin tin hole completely. Repeat this until all your dough has been used.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for roughly 10-12 mins, until slightly golden and crisp. (Baking time may vary depending on the thickness of your cookie cup so i suggest you check on it)
- Set aside and allow to cool. The cookie cups should harden.
- In the meantime, using a double boiled or microwave, melt chocolate slab. Place 1 tsp or melted chocolate inside the cookie cup, and line it with chocolate.
- Allow to cool before serving with some tasty milk or hot chocolate!
Allow to cool before serving with some tasty milk or hot chocolate!
Store in an airtight container to preserve freshness.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!