Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cereal
Replace your boring morning oats with delicious crunchy cereal! These have the same nutritional information as my morning bowl of oats.Who wouldn’t want a bowl of cookies for breakfast? If you need a quick, healthy cereal. Give these a try! Literally made with the same ingredients as a bowl of oats, and totally nutritious and guilt free. For an extra protein kick, I highly recommend you infuse the milk that you you using with the cereal with some vanilla or chocolate protein powder.Per cookie: Calories: 19,7 | Carbohydrates: 2,7 | Protein: 0,5g | Fat: 0,7g
- 1 cup oat flour pulse rolled oats in a food processor until fine – I used GF
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ¼ tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract or powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 4 tbsp milk of choice I used almond
- 2 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup OR honey if you’re not vegan
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 squares of Lindt 70% OR roughly a handful of chocolate chips of choice
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl stirring in chocolate chips last.
- Line a cookie baking tray with baking paper and roll mixture into small balls (around ½ tsp each of mixture).
- Place them on the baking tray and flatten with a fork to make small cookies (roughly 1cm each).
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for roughly 8-10 mins until golden brown.
- Set aside and allow to cool. The cookies should harden.
Serving size is 12 cookies Store in an airtight glass container to keep cookie cereal fresh! Nutritional information: may vary according to ingredients and brands used
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!