Healthy Easter Egg Ideas
1 Serving: 91 Calories | 5.1g Fat | 9.5g Carbs | 2.7g Protein
- 1 cup oat flour I blend my own by putting rolled oats in a food processor or high speed blender
- 3 tablespoons nut or seed butter
- 3 tablespoons honey OR pure maple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons almond flour OR protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 squares lindt 70% OR 50-60g any chocolate of choice
- -Add 1/2 tsp sea salt
- -Use Peanut butter
- - Instead of almond flour/protein powder pulse some peanuts in a high speed blender and add 2 tbsp blended peanuts
- -Use desiccated coconut or coconut flour instead of almond flour/protein powder
- -Use tahini instead of nut butter
- -Add 1/4 cup additional chocolate chips to batter
- -Add 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- Place all ingredients EXCEPT for chocolate in a bowl and combine well until a dough forms. When adding milk, add 1 tbsp first and mix well and see if a second table spoon is needed. Mixture should form a firm dough, so take care not to add too much milk
- If making cookie dough one, stir in additional chocolate chips
- Divide and roll dough into egg like shapes with your hands and place on a lined tray.
- In a double boiler or microwave melt chocolate, and set aside. Dip the egg shaped dough and coat it well in the chocolate scooping it out with a fork
- Place in fridge and enjoy!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!