Healthy flourless fudgey brownie
Serving 1 brownie: Calories: 69,2 | Carbohydrates: 8,7g | Protein: 2,2g | Fat: 5,3g | Fiber:1,4g | Total Sugars: 2,5g
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder 45g
- 1 cup ground hazelnuts or almond flour 100g
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice 100g (I used monk fruit)
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut butter of choice 100g
- 100ml coffee (100ml hot water with 1 tsp instant coffee dissolved inside)
- 2 tbsp oil of choice I used avocado
- 3 eggs or flax eggs if vegan
- 1/4-1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Line a brownie pan and preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius (350 degrees farenheit)
- Mix all ingredients above in a bowl until it forms a brownie batter consistency
- Pour into your lined brownie pan and bake for 15-20 minutes. Toothpick should not come out clean.
- Take out and allow to cool. Slice into 24 even squares.
- *This recipe tastes even better if left overnight covered in the fridge!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!