Healthy Fudgey Brownie Ideas
This is a totally full proof recipe, extremely easy and absolutely decadent1 Serving: 124 Calories | 8.5g Fat | 11.1g Carbs | 3.3g Protein
- 2 ripe avocados mashed
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp nut/seed butter of choice
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar of choice i used xylitol but coconut sugar works well too
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp honey OR pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp instant coffee dissolved in 1 tbsp hot water
- pinch salt
- Optional: 1/3 cup chocolate chips
WALNUT: Add 1/4 chopped walnuts to the mix
CHOC-NUT: Add 1/4 chopped walnuts and 1/4 cup chocolate chips
CASHEW: Add 1/4 cup chopped cashews
ALMOND: Add 1/4 cup chopped almonds
STRAWBERRY CHOC: Add 1/3 cup chopped fresh strawberries
DOUBLE CHOC: Add the chocolate chips in recipe
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line a brownie tin
- Combine all ingredients for brownie above in a bowl.
- Place batter in lined brownie tin, and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 mins until just underdone (toothpick should NOT come out clear).
- Take out and allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container
- *Best served warm!