Healthy ‘Italian Kisses’
Serving 1 piece: Calories: 50 | Carbohydrates: 7,3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g
- 3 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp nut butter of choice
- 250 ml almond milk
- 50 g chocolate of choice
DOUBLE CHOC (around 62 cals)
- add 1/4 cup chocolate chips after blending base recipe
HAZELNUT (cals as is)
- use hazelnut butter as nut butter of choice
- top with optional crushed hazelnuts
ALMOND (cals as is)
- use almond butter as nut butter of choice
- top with optional crushed almonds
CRUNCH (around 57,5)
- add 1/4 cup granola after blending base recipe
REESES PB (cals as is)
- Use peanut butter as nut butter of choice
COCONUT (around 54 cals)
- add 1/4 cup desiccated coconut after blending base mixture
- In a high speed blender or food processor, blend all ingredients for the ‘base’ recipe until smooth. You may need to blend and scrape down sides a few times to get a nice thick consistency. Stir in (optional ) extras
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays and place in freezer. Allow to freeze for two hours.
- Using a double boiler or microwave, melt chocolate. Take ice cube trays out of the freezer and pop out frozen banana mixture cubes onto a plate lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle chocolate over the frozen banana cubes forming a thin coating. Place in freezer for an additional 5-10 mins and enjoy!