Healthy Magnum Bars
Absolutely delicious frozen OR as is! These don't need to be frozen at all! 1 Serving: 128 Calories | 7.9g Fat | 12.1g Carbs | 2.9g Protein
- 2 cups oat flour I Make my own in a high speed blender, video demo on my instagram story highlights under DIY
- 4 Tbsp almond flour OR protein powder
- 1/2 cup nut/ seed butter of choice
- 5 Tbsp honey maple syrup for vegan
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1-3 tbsp milk of choice as needed Nut milk for vegans
- -160g chocolate of choice
- -Add 1/4 cup desiccated coconut to the mixture
- -Use Almond butter for the recipe
- Also delicious with peanut butter!
- Nutritional information same as general recipe- found at bottom of page
- -Add 2 tsp espresso powder
- Nutritional information same as general recipe-found at bottom of page
- -Add 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- - Replace the nut butter with tahini
- nutritional information same as general recipe-found at bottom of page
- Add 1/4 cup chopped strawberries
- *This flavour is the only flavour that tastes significantly better when its frozen
- Place all ingredients EXCEPT for chocolate in a bowl and combine well until a dough forms. When adding milk, add 1 tbsp first and mix well and see if a second/third tablespoon is needed. Mixture should form a firm dough, so take care not to add too much milk. (Espresso and coconut usually need a second/third tablespoon of milk)
- If making cookie dough one, stir in additional chocolate chips
- Divide and roll dough into oval shapes (magnum shape? haha) and place a wooden stick through it. Place on baking paper and allow it to chill in the freezer (10 min).
- In a double boiler or microwave melt chocolate, and set aside.
- Pour melted chocolate over the prepared dough and coat magnum well, you may need to spread it evenly with a spoon over the magnum. (You can also dip the dough into the chocolate if you prefer)
- Store in an airtight container in freezer OR fridge
If you do not want a frozen bar, these can be stored in the fridge and enjoyed. They will not melt!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!