Healthy No Bake Cake Pops
1 Serving: 90 Calories | 4.8g Fat | 9.5g Carbs | 3.4g Protein
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 cup peanut butter OR seed butter
- 6 tbsp honey
- 3 Tablespoons milk of choice
- 2 Tablespoons protein powder OR coconut flour
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- -Use crunchy peanut butter wherever the recipe calls for nut butter
- - Dip balls after made in melted chocolate
CHOC-CHIP (98 calories)
- -Add 1/4-1/2 cup chocolate chips
- -Use almond butter instead of peanut butter
- -Use coconut flour in recipe
- -Dust the balls in coconut after made
- -Replace nut butter with seed butter of choice personal favourite is sunflower seed butter
BIRTHDAY CAKE (97 calories)
- -Add 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Place all ingredients for the base in a bowl and combine well until a dough forms. When adding milk, add 1 tbsp first and mix well and see if a second/third tablespoon is needed. Mixture should form a firm dough, so take care not to add too much milk.
- Mix in toppings according to flavour desired.
- Roll dough into balls and place on baking paper
- Carefully push the end of a straw/stick 1/2 way through each ball.
- *Best stored in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer
- Nutritional facts for baseline recipe below!
- *Nutritional information may vary according to brands and amounts used!