Healthy Nut Butter Ice-Cream Cups
Serving 1 cup: Calories: 110 | Carbohydrates: 7,3g | Protein: 3,4g | Fat: 8,3g
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice 125g
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Optional: 2 tbsp honey OR stevia drops
- Optional: vanilla extract
CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER
- use peanut butter as your nut butter of choice
- top with 1 speckled egg and a sprinkle of toasted coconut
- Top with 2 mini marshmallows
- Top with mini chocolate chips & raspberries
- Add vanilla extract to batter
- top with toasted desiccated coconut
- Top batch with 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake paper cups
- In a food processor or high powdered blender place the banana inside and blender very well (until banana is like a thick liquid).
- Place the rest of ingredients in the food processor and combine very well
- Scoop 1-2 tbsp of the mixture into each prepared cupcake paper cup on top of the prepared base.( it should make around 10 depending on the size of your paper cups
- Top with desired (optional) toppings
- Cover with cling wrap and place in freezer for a minimum of 3 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!