Healthy Pancake Cereal
1 serving pancake cereal: Calories: 165 calories | Carbohydrates: 18,5g | Protein: 5,5g | Fat: 7,5g
- 1 cup Oat flour (120g)
- 1 tbsp oil of choice
- 2 tbsp low fat greek yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 125 ml almond milk
- 2-3 tbsp granulated sugar of choice I used golden monk fruit but xylitol, coconut sugar etc works well too!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients above in a bowl.
- Pour into a piping bag or a squeezable condiment/sauce bottle. You can also use a ziplock bag and cut a small hole to make your own piping bag.
- Using a non stick pan, line it with some oil spray/ place some oil in the pan.
- Squeeze small dots of the pancake batter onto the pan
- Turn on your stove to a medium-high heat.
- Allow to cook until it starts to bubble, then flip with a spatula and allow it to cook on the other side until golden brown ( roughly 1-2 mins per side).
- Repeat until batter is finished and enjoy!
- slice some strawberries into your cereal
- Pour some optional maple syrup into your cereal
- Recipe as is
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon into batter and on-top after cooking
- Add some chocolate chips & desiccated coconut to your cereal bowl
- Add some desiccated coconut to your cereal
You may need to add more oil spray after each batch of pancakes are made
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!