This ultra rich gooey Brownie chocolate cookie Pie– A quick and easy high-protein sweet snack
You know when the middle is just oozing with chocolate, and you get a fudgy rich chocolate peanut butter flavour. This is honestly like eating a hot fudge chocolate rich lava cake with hints of chocolate and peanut butter.
You wouldn’t even know that it is made form healthy, nutritious ingredients and is high in fibre! With 3,2g fibre and 11,3g protein per serving, this is the ultimate high-protein healthy treat! This is the ultimate every-day comfort dessert that is secretly good for you.
This recipe is refined sugar-free, Vegan and Gluten free! For a nut-free recipe, replace the nut butter with any seed butter of choice (sun-butter is a firm favourite!). It is one-bowl and requires little to no equipment ( i literally just throw all the ingredients in a bowl and then bake it!)
After dinner, as a delicious high-protein dessert, you’ll find me snuggled up on the couch enjoying this straight out the oven. The perfect after-dinner sweet snack to curb any cravings!
If you’re looking for more fudgy brownies, I strongly recommend my ultra fudgy brownies, these are an absolute firm reader favourite.
High-Protein Chocolate Brownie Cookie Pie
- 1 can Chickpeas (drained) 244g
- 1/3 cup Peanut butter or nut butter of choice 86g
- 1/2 cup Chocolate protein powder ( pea protein works best) 177g
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder 22g
- 1/2 cup Granulated sweetener of choice 100g
- 1 cup Milk of choice ( I used almond) 250ml
- 1/4-1/2 cup chocolate chips 112g (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius or 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Grease one springform pan or 12 mini ramekins
- In a high speed blender, combine your chickpeas, milk & nut butter of choice
- In a bowl mix your protein powder, cocoa powder & sweetener
- Stir in your chickpea mixture into your dry ingredients and mix until it forms a batter
- Pour into your greased pan
- If using a springform pan bake for 15 mins, but if using the mini ramekins bake for 6-8 minutes. It should be underdone and gooey in the middle.